Thursday 24 July 2008

donna wilson....more monster kits!!

For all those who have been asking we now have a brand new batch of Donna Wilson's 'make your own monster' kits in. For those who don't know each kit is a 'lucky dip' of pre-stitched knitted shape, stuffing and lots of bits & pieces to make your own monster!
Also back are Donna's felt coasters in red, turquoise and gorgeous olive (as above).
Or you could just choose from one of Donna's own fabulous creatures or cushions (below).


I first because a massive fan of Donna Wilson's work about 4 years ago when my sister (who had been lecturing at Gray's School of Art at the same time as Donna) brought back a booklet with pictures of her wonderful knitted creatures. I think I've been well and truly hooked ever since! They never fail to bring a smile to my face.
clockwise from top left:
sleepy pom, tig, ralf, rill, harry hairy head, angry ginger (my fave!), rainy day cushion.

No comments: