Friday 11 July 2008

welcome to our new blog

With the new website (eventually!) up and running we thought the best way to keep everybody in the picture would be to run a blog alongside. And here it is! Here we will post news, new arrivals, and anything else we think might interest you.

top left: hanging bird by lush designs; tape-measure make-up bag by erin originals; soop rings. midddle: johanna basford mug; lavender bods by the black rabbit; space hopper by kate geoge. bottom left: hang-about-horses by andrea williamson; vintage shopper by showpony; cyril squirrel-fox by donna wilson.

2 comments:

SueScot said...

I only stumbled over Boo Vake today my chance - although I am a regular visitor to Perth, I didn't know of this shop. I am so glad I did! What a range of lovely, unusual items. I will keep you in mind when I want special gifts for birthdays and Christmas. For today though, I treated myself to a beautifully- crafted necklace. Thank you!

boo vake said...

Thanks for that suescot! Hope to see you back soon.