Thursday 25 June 2015

a trip to crinan...

 
I was lucky enough to get a couple of days near Crinan, on the west coast of Scotland, a few days ago (whilst gate-crashing my folks' holiday as my mum turned the Big 70). And the sun shone (for some of the time)...BLISS.
I can't think of anywhere that does it for me better than the west coast in a bit of sun. 
 

 



 

 
A nice wee blogging story from the trip: my other half Ken recognised a American cycling blogger (whose blog he used to look at many years ago) who was sitting on the next table to us at the Fyne Ales Brewery. Her & her partner were over cycling in Scotland for a few days. Of course he introduced himself...."I hope this doesn't sound too creepy but...". I think they may have been a bit gobsmacked by the recognition (considering she lives in Texas and had wound up the blog 4 or so years ago) but thankfully not too weirded out to visit us on passing Perth today! You just never know....

No comments: